As your Arizona State Representative, I will strive to:
RESTORE faith in the values of accountability, responsibility and common sense.
I value our families and our right to equal protection under the law to ensure safe communities. I believe that quality education prepares children to succeed, improves our community quality of life, and provides displaced workers career redevelopment opportunities
RENEW our commitment to hard working Arizona Taxpayers.
I believe that economic growth occurs when government is less intrusive and legislators are fiscally responsible.
REBUILD confidence in local solutions.
I believe that our heritage districts in our cities and towns should be preserved as newcomers and economic developers consider those areas barometers of our economic future. I value all of our diverse residents: the pioneers and long-time residents, visitors and new neighbors, and our Native American communities.
Frank Pratt has operated successful small businesses in Casa Grande since 1986.
- Red Cross Volunteer
- Former Pinal County Merit Commission Chairman
- Public Safety Retirement Board Member
- Graduate of the Department of Public Safety Citizens Academy
- U of A Project CENTRL Leadership Academy Graduate
- Maricopa Chamber of Commerce Member
- Casa Grande Chamber of Commerce Government Affairs Committee